Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a need in the present world. For iOS users, there are lots of instances where you would require iPhone real time location tracking like once you lost your iPhone somewhere or tracking your loved ones to know where they go on your back. Since, it isn’t possible to maintain them under your alert times all the times, especially when you are working, you are able to take assistance in the real-time location tracking apps and tools to monitor their locations. Thus, in this article, we have given you some of the best iPhone real time location monitoring tools and apps that you can use to keep an eye on the positioning of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
TheTruthSpy is a totally free iPhone real time location tracking app that lets you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and monitor its location in real time.
– You can monitor the real time location of the goal.
– It has Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be tracked.
– It works quietly in the background.
– TheTruthSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a great deal of pressure on the battery.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download TheTruthSpy App at: https://mobiletracker.thetruthspy.com
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time place tracking app that lets you track the location of your relative at any time. It utilizes the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to give you the best location monitoring for monitoring your kids, partner or other household members.
– You can monitor the location of additional iPhone users of the preceding 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace your location.
– You can reduce the battery use.
– Very simple to enroll and use.
– You are able to monitor children, workers, in addition to lost or stolen iPhone.
– Occasionally, it neglects to update the places.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official app from Apple to track the real-time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app may also be used as a means to track the location of the iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS devices and people who don’t can install it at no cost in the iOS App Store.
– it’s very simple to track the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of the device can also be seen.
– It also provides directions to the lost device.
– You can watch the battery percent on the target device.
– It doesn’t have any Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS device with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is just another one of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with lots of powerful capabilities. Not just it permits you to track the location of this goal, but also the length, distance, speed and altitude of the gadget.
– it’s possible to share the place with other individuals.
– Can track distance, rate, and length of this device when it started moving.
– There is not any need to register for using this program.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It isn’t free and you would need to spend money to get this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing app which lets you share your real-time GPS place with someone. But if you want to track someone you can just send a sharing petition from their device to yourself. Then you’d be able to view all their location activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of someone without having to register.
– Very simple to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would need to acquire access to the target device to send an sharing request to your apparatus.
– Battery drain is guaranteed as this app runs in the background.
– It can be used with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another program from iPhone that allows you track the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Find My Friends is employed for iPhone real time location monitoring and place the Geofencing locations to get alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Track real-time location of your friends or family.
– You can share your own location for a predetermined time permanently or temporarily.
– it’s possible to set Geofencing alarms when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Accessible free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the information is inaccurate.
– The newest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker app are among the finest iPhone real-time location tracking apps that you could use to monitor the GPS place of someone. Utilizing this program, you can place Geofences alerts around specific locations.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alerts.
– You can also get directions to your kid’s location.
– If you would like to track location history of someone, you need to acquire in-app purchases.
– Just compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Part 2: The Best iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned previously will only enable you to monitor the GPS area of the goal. Butif you want to track other iPhone activities or data, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child monitoring tool that lets you track the activities of a person on their telephones. Though it is readily available for monitoring activities of both Android and iOS devices, the working differs for both this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the monitoring program on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you just need to know the iCloud ID and password of the target. It can monitor many different iPhone data like messages, call logs, places history, plus even more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location history of the goal.
– It also monitors the call logs in addition to the text messages of the goal.
– Web browsing history may also be tracked.
– Calendars, Notes, reminders etc. may also be checked using NetSpy.
– You can also track the software installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official site of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account.
Step 2: Now, in the NetSpy setup wizard, then enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the next page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Confirm”.
Nowlogin to a NetSpy dashboard and after that you’re able to spy or monitor the actions of this goal iPhone. Click “Location History” to view the locations visited by the target. In addition to this, you can also remotely assess his text message, phone logs, app picture, video and other data directly.
There are a lot of reasons why somebody would love to utilize iPhone real-time place tracking programs. This might include tracking the location of kids, employees, or spouses. If you do not understand how to monitor the real time location of an iPhone, then you can use the top iPhone real-time location tracking apps mentioned here. But if you would like to track more than just place history on the iPhone, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring tool to track the mobile phone actions of the target.